Recommendations for sun protection
Basic recommendations for sun protection:
- Limit your time in the midday sun.
- Look for shade.
- Wear light, white cotton clothing.
- Wear a hat to protect your face, eyes and neck.
- Wear sunglasses.
- Use a protective cream with a minimum of SPF 15 and with protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- The higher the factor, the longer and longer the protection, but NEVER USE A PROTECTIVE CREAM TO EXTEND THE STAY IN THE SUN !!
- Repeat the application after 2 hours.
- Keep in mind that water-resistant creams are those whose sunscreen is resistant, for at least 40 minutes when exposed to water.